Richa Cobalt CE Cordura Jeans - Black
Posted by Unknown on 6th Nov 2015
Fit is better than expected. Straight-leg fit is snug -- as it should be for biking gear. And the material is fantastic! Very pleased with this product. The only "fault" I might note is that the upper position for the knee armour is still a little low. But the overall quality of these jeans is so good, I'll take them to a tailor and have the alterations made -- worth a few extra quid to get the proper finish. Otherwise, so pleased with the product, will likely order the Richa Original Cordura jean, as well!
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Richa Cobalt CE Cordura Motorcycle Jeans - Black
A lightweight alternative to the normal Kevlar Jeans. With the Denim Cordura, cotton and polyester mixed to provide a high resistance jean combined with D3O armour in the hips and and knees.
- Mix of Denim Cordura, Cotton and Polyester
- Polycotton Soft Lining
- D30 Knee and Hip Protectors CE Certified in accordance with prEN1621-1:2011 (Level 1)
- Fully CE Certified
- Safety Stitching all over the trouser
- Knee armour is vertically adjustable
- Straight fit
- Available in Regular and Short leg